Want to know where or how you can locate the best EV charger manufacturers in France? This article gives you the top 10 EV charger manufacturers in the French EV market.
Ever wonder where or how you can locate the best EV charger manufacturers in France?
Electric vehicles are gradually but surely taking over the automotive industry as the awareness for greener energy, and less carbon footprint begins to take a foothold. However, identifying quality and suitable EV charging manufacturers is key to transitioning from fossil fuel cars to electric vehicles. This article gives you the top 10 EV charger manufacturers in the French EV market. Let’s get it started, if you will.
Top 10 EV Charger Manufacturers in France
Here are the top 10 EV charger manufacturers in France.
|Rank||EV Charger Manufacturer||Year Established|
|1||Shell Recharge Solutions||2009|
- Address – 92 Avenue Charles de Gaulle, 92200, Neuilly-sur-Seine, France
- Year of Experience – 13 years (2009)
- Certificates – CE, UL, FCC, ISO 9001:2015.
- Company Introduction – Shell recharge has been in existence since 2009, giving them 13 years of industry experience in forging EV charging solutions that meet various charging capacities and requirements. Their commitment to ensuring a clean environment and atmosphere has been the force behind their EV charging solution and manufacturing. Installing over 90,000 EV charging stations globally with an ambition to reach 500,000 charging stations by 2025. Though their ambition may sound audacious but not impossible considering their achievements in these short time in the industry. What’s more, they are very committed to quality manufacturing and their goal to reach more EV users. Evidence of their commitment to quality is their continuous process improvement, which comprises their design and installation, and an increase in their capacity delivery, which meets a minimum of 50kWh DC charging stations capable of a 0 – 80% battery charging in less than 35 minutes. With an outstanding combination of well-grounded and very experienced professionals, their team boasts of the brightest minds in the industry who constantly dole out innovative EV solutions like the Distributed Energy Resource (DER) used for cost-effective EV battery charging.
- Products Offered – Fast charging stations, high-powered charging stations, rapid charging stations, portable EV chargers.
- Address – 6 rue Dewoitine, 78140 Vélizy-Villacoublay, France
- Year of Experience – 3 years (2019)
- Certificates – CE, UL, ISO 9001:2015
- Company Introduction – While they’ve been in existence for close to a century (1924) in the oil and gas industry, TotalEnergies’ decision to divert into EV charging station manufacturing occurred only recently. One of the reasons for this decision is their commitment to a clean and carbon-free environment, which has seen them advocating for electric vehicles over fossil-fuel vehicles. Green energy is fast becoming the next source of power for most vehicles. TotalEnergies has the vision to reach as many EVs as possible with their EV charging solutions over the coming years. With a massive investment in large-scale EV mobility, TotalEnergies plans to achieve its vision and meet the various segments of EV charging needs. These needs include 27% of EV charging sessions at workplaces, 14% of EV charging sessions on the road, and 52% of charging sessions at home.
- Products Offered – Slow and accelerated charging stations, AC and DC charging stations, and charging accessories.
- Address – 1, Place Samuel de Champlain Courbevoie, France
- Year of Experience – 5 years (2017)
- Certificates – CE, UL, ENERGY STAR
- Company Introduction – Since Engie’s incorporation into the energy supply industry in 2008, it has been a formidable force with few competitions in its unique niche serving more than 40 countries around the globe. However, it wasn’t until 2017 before it went fully into the manufacturing and supply of EV chargers. Interestingly, its EV charging solutions have also been a considerable part of its service portfolio since it acquired EV-Box in 2017. EV-box has been an EV charging solution provider since 2010, with more than 40,000 charging stations in 20 countries. This purchase ties perfectly into Engie’s mission of a decarbonized environment and a carbon-neutral economy reached by its board. Engie has been committed to extending this world-class EV charging solution with rapid and fast chargers installing 150,000 charging stations across 70 countries worldwide. It plans to reach 1 million charging stations by 2025.
- Products Offered – Fast charging stations, residential charging stations, business charging stations, and charging accessories.
- Address – 13-15 Quai le Gallo Boulogne-Billancourt, 92513 France
- Year of Experience – 2 years (2020)
- Certificates – CE, UL, FCC.
- Company Introduction – While Renault is an automotive giant that has been in existence for close to 7 decades, its journey into the world of electric vehicle manufacturing only began about a decade ago. Even more recent is the decision to join the EV charging station manufacturers league. By building collaborations with various companies and suppliers across different geographic locations, Renault is gradually but steadily closing the gap in mobile power solutions for EVs. They also provide innovative EV charging solutions such as converting used EV battery packs to power charging stations. Renault’s most popular EV charging solution is the home wall box charger with various charging speeds.
- Products Offered – Home wall box chargers with varying charging speeds, workplace chargers, and accessories, including adapters, sockets, and cables.
- Address – 6 Rue Dewoitine Immeuble Green Plaza Velizy-Villacoublay, 78140 France
- Year of Experience – 13 years (2009)
- Certificates – CE, UL, ISO
- Company Introduction – With 13 years of experience in the EV charging manufacturing industry and 6 million US dollars in investment, G2Mobility is not a minion in the industry. While they have produced some of the smartest EV charging solutions in the industry, they have also caught the attention of various investors over the years. One of such investors is the Innovacom group of entrepreneurs who initially invested in G2Mobility in their early years, allowing them to meet the needs of EV customers. G2Mobility has seen its revenue grow exceedingly over the past couple of years by 25%. It has also enhanced its design and development ability to manufacture smarter EV chargers with over 10,000 charging stations installed for public and private parastatals.
- Products Offered – A/C and DC fast-charging stations, residential and public charging stations, and charging accessories.
6. Spark Horizon
- Address – 55 Rue la Boétie, 75008 Paris, France
- Year of Experience – 6 years (2016)
- Certificates – CE, UL
- Company Introduction – Since its establishment in 2016, Spark Horizon has engaged in manufacturing smart, unique, and cheap electric vehicle charging stations. They have leverage on private funding to propagate their design and development capacities. But that’s not all. Spark Horizon is also engaged in helping businesses advertise their products and services. Their charging stations are equipped with digital screens that can be used as digital billboards or signage. Their vision is to extend their charging solutions to as many EV drivers and owners and partner with business owners and retail outlets for a more profitable collaboration. They’ve also built a formidable network of charging stations that EV drivers can access through their integrated applications.
- Products Offered – Fast charging stations and EV charging accessories.
- Address – Parc Horizon 2000, Rue Maurice Grossemy, 62117 Brebieres, France
- Year of Experience – 20 years (1992)
- Certificates – NFC, IEC, CE, ISO.
- Company Introduction – Though established in 1990 as an energy manufacturing and distribution company, DBT only started its pioneering journey into EV charging station manufacturing two years later. As a pioneer in the French EV charging industry, DBT is associated with some iconic EV charging solutions, including residential level 1 chargers and level 2 and 3 charging stations suitable for businesses and workplaces. While its primary market has been France and Europe, DBT has also installed its charging solutions worldwide, including 33 countries and over 1,5000 charging stations globally. Their commitment to a low carbon footprint and a greener energy source, coupled with their innovative EV charging solution, has contributed to their success as a global brand, meeting various needs for EV owners and drivers.
- Products Offered – Residential charging stations, public area charging stations, universal quick charging, AC/DC quick charging, and charging accessories.
8. IES Synergy
- Address – 615 Av. de la Marjolaine, 34130 Saint-Aunès, France
- Year of Experience – 20 years (1992)
- Certificates – CE, CCS, RoHS, ISO, ADVENIR, E.V. READY
- Company Introduction – IES Synergy has pioneered some of the first EV charging devices in the industry. After two decades of providing advanced and quality EV charging solutions, IES Synergy has become a household name. Founded in 1992, IES Synergy has continued to break the frontiers and barriers with EV solutions starting with France and Europe and moving to the rest of the world. They’ve also formed some formidable partnership across borders that has helped them propagate and meet their objectives of a well-networked and connected EV charging platform. What’s more, IES Synergy has built capacity for quality EV charging station manufacturing with innovative and advanced technologies powering their processes.
- Products Offered – AC/DC Fast charging stations, standard chargers, dual chargers, charging accessories.
- Address – 44 Ave Lucien Victor Meunier, Bassens, France
- Year of Experience – 10 years (2012)
- Certificates – CCS, IEC, CE, ISO.
- Company Introduction – Since its establishment in 1959, LAFON has been involved in various aspects of energy manufacturing and distribution. However, it only recently delved into the EV industry by manufacturing its EV charging terminals. LAFON has been in the EV charging manufacturing business since 2012, which has given them tremendous experience in providing EV charging solutions to a variety of EV owners. Over the years, LAFON has installed over 10,000 EV charging stations across the globe, collaborating with over 400 businesses to ensure they meet their goals of a vast network of chargers to reach more EV drivers. They are also invested in researching and developing innovative solutions that make charging EVs more intuitive with less stress.
- Products Offered – Fast charging stations, ultra-fast charging stations, AC/DC charging stations, and charging accessories.
- Address – 5 Parv. Alan Turing, 75013 Paris, France
- Year of Experience – 3 years (2019)
- Certificates – ISO, CE, CSS
- Company Introduction – Founded in 2019, Beev has saddled itself with the responsibility of making EV chargers easily accessible to EV owners and drivers. Founded by two entrepreneurs, Beev wants to eliminate the challenges and bottlenecks associated with transitioning from fossil fuel cars to electric vehicles, including the installation of EV chargers. Beev employs industry experts with significant experience to develop innovative solutions for their teeming EV users. With well-networked and easily accessible charging stations across France, Beev offers several charging solutions best suited to homes, businesses, and workplaces and is set up to meet the different challenges experienced by EV owners. They also provide level 1, 2, and 3 charging stations for various types of EVs.
- Products Offered – residential chargers, commercial charging stations, charging accessories.
What does all this mean? You can easily access the best EV charging solutions for your needs if you are in France. But more importantly, you can decide what path you want to follow in the future regarding your EV journey seeing that there are several opportunities in the EV industry. Also, because the need for EV chargers will increase as the number of EV owners and drivers increases, you might begin to see more EV charging solutions providers coming up. However, since you have a list of tried and tested manufacturers of EV chargers, you’ll already know what to look out for when choosing any of these new EV charging solutions providers.