Are you searching for reliable EV manufacturers in South Korea?Here are the top 6 EV charger brands in the South Korean market. We have included information of company background, industry experience, certificates and featured products for each manufacturer.
Have you been searching for a reliable manufacturer of EV chargers?
Substandard EV chargers have been the bane of many EV owners, which have left these owners outrageously short-changed in times past. That’s not to say excellent EV charging station manufacturers are not available. These brands often have the experience and expertise to meet your charging requirements and, in some cases, advise you on future charging infrastructure.
This piece will give you 6 of the choicest EV charger brands in the South Korean market. So, follow closely as we examine them in detail.
Top 6 EV Charger Manufacturers in South Korea
- Address – 416, Maetan 3-Dong, Yeongtong-Gu, Suwon, Gyeonggi-Do, South Korea
- Year of Experience – 1 year (2022)
- Certificates – CE, FCC, PSE, ErP. CCC/CQC
- Company Introduction – Samsung is a company with numerous diversifications, with its entry into the electronics industry in the late 1960s. The company, established in 1938, now possesses over a half-century of industry experience as one of the largest conglomerate businesses in the world. However, it recently added EV charging manufacturing to its many businesses. By partnering with IoTecha – a leading manufacturer of EV chargers, Samsung intends to produce various innovative models of EV chargers, including fast and ultra-fast charging units. Also, it intends to leverage its many years of experience in the electronics industry to use these charging stations as digital signages and advertisement boards. Samsung currently has its manufacturing facility in South Korea and other countries like China, India, and Brazil.
- Products Offered: EV Charging Stations, EV Charging Accessories.
- Address – 12, Heolleung-to, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Year of Experience – 2 Years (2020)
- Certificates – ISO, KS, KDS.
- Company Introduction – Often referred to as Hyundai Motors since its establishment in 1967, it boasts over half a century of automotive manufacturing industry experience. However, it has recently joined the league of leading manufacturers of EV charging stations as it collaborated with McKinsey Design in 2020 to design and manufacture an innovative EV charger. Its EV stations enable EV users and proprietors to access a fast and frictionless charging experience with efficacious charging technology. Its commitment to quality is built on its long-standing production process from its automotive manufacturing expertise and has been hugely invested in research and development. These processes and collaborations have enhanced its ability to consistently release innovative customer-centered charging solutions for EV owners.
- Products Offered – Universal EV Charger Stations, ultra-fast charging stations, high-powered EV home charger kit.
- Address – SK Bldg., 26, Jongno, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Year of Experience – 1 year (2021)
- Certificates – IATF, ISO
- Company Introduction – The SK Innovation Group is a group of holding companies with experience in varying industries such as Petro-chem, electronic materials, EV batteries and chargers, energy, and technology. They have constantly invested in more eco-friendly portfolios and innovations that implement better and more effective solutions for EV users. Though established in 1962 as a petroleum alternative energy company, it recently found better expressions for its objective of manufacturing chargers for electric vehicles. With its acquisition of Signet EV – an EV manufacturing powerhouse, SK Innovations has researched and developed more intuitive charging solutions for EV owners. It also recently acquired a US-based EV charging stations manufacturer – EverCharge, which has installed over 4,500 charging stations to consolidate its successes with EV charging solutions.
- Products Offered – EV chargers, EV batteries, EV charging accessories.
- Address – 108 Yeouidae-to Yeongdeungpo-gu Seoul, 07335, South Korea
- Year of Experience – 2 Years (2020)
- Certificates – ISO, CE
- Company Introduction – LG Energy Solutions was founded in 2020 and has attained significant success in supplying quality EV battery charging infrastructure within a very short period. It has entered some fruitful collaborations with multinationals and blue-chip companies to convert existing fossil fuel filling stations into EV charging stations. One such partnership is with a GS Caltex – a petroleum company, to establish several “Energy-Mobility Fusion Stations,” basically EV charging stations for teeming EV drivers. Since its inception, its fast-charging stations have seen significant success with talks on improving delivery with automation. These charging stations can also serve as digital signages for generating advertising revenues for the host location. With an employee strength of 27,000 and a sales revenue of 15.6 billion US dollars in 2021, LG Energy solutions are definitely in a good position for future success.
- Products Offered – Fast-charging stations, EV charging accessories, EV batteries.
- Address – 57055 49, Jeongicha-to, Daema-myeon, Yeonggwang-gun, Jeollanam-do, Republic of Korea
- Year of Experience – 6 Years (2016)
- Certificates – ISO 9001:2015
- Company Introduction – Since its establishment in 2016, Signet EV Inc. has been committed to reducing the effects of carbon emissions caused by fossil-fueled cars. This commitment has spurred them to manufacture some of the most advanced super-fast charging stations appropriate for many EV users. As an electric vehicle infrastructure manufacturer, Signet EV Inc. is dedicated to manufacturing different types of industrial and fast electric vehicle chargers. Consequently, its major aim is continuous research and development to create clean and eco-friendly electric energy charging. They have also acquired various patents via their research and development of innovative EV charging solutions. Signet EV Inc. intends to be at the forefront of the clean energy race and is committed to constructing more multipurpose charging stations for many more EV users to come.
- Products Offered – Multipurpose charging stations, super-fast EV chargers.
- Address – 25 Technosunhwan-ro 7-gil Yuga-eup Dalseong-gun Daegu, Dalseong-gun, Daegu, South Korea
- Year of Experience – 6 Years (2016)
- Certificates – OCPP
- Company Introduction – Established in 2016, Daeyoung Chaevi’s mission and vision prioritize its EV customer’s needs. It has focused on constructing a smart moving system for EV users which allows them to effortlessly access EV chargers. Their charging stations are one of the most trusted and reliable EV charging solutions suitable for EV users who need a fast-charging station. Deyoung Chaevi is a major player in domestic and foreign markets, but its main markets are in the USA and Germany. Additionally, It has a technical staff strength of between a hundred and five hundred who are readily on standby to ensure they meet every customer’s satisfaction. It strives to continuously meet customers’ values with its efficient products of the best quality and innovative product developments that satisfy every customer’s needs.
- Products Offered – EV chargers, EV charging stations.
In a nutshell, these top 6 manufacturers of EV chargers, EV charging stations, and accessories meet various quality standards, which separates them from the rest of the pack. But before we seal the list, Electrly is another competent producer of EV chargers and accessories.
Electrly supplies some of the best EV charging solutions with innovative, sophisticated designs that meet EV users’ needs and industry standards. Their EV charging solutions are also available at very affordable prices. Therefore, when next you’re shopping for EV charging solutions and products, you should not hesitate to consider Electrly as your one-stop store for your EV charging needs.