Last Updated: March 22, 2023
What Types of Personal Information Do We Collect?
- information about your online behavior, such as your browser history, search history, and information on your interactions with the Website or adverts;
- geolocation data;
- browser type and language, operating system, domain server, type of computer or device, and other information about the device you use to access the Website.
- inferences drawn from any of the information above used to create a consumer profile.
The second type is personally identifiable information. This applies when you fill out a form, sign up to receive our newsletter, respond to an online survey, or otherwise engage Electrly to provide you with personalized services. The information we collect may include, but is not necessarily limited to:
- contact information
- company information
- order or quote information
How Do We Collect Your Personal Information?
Your personal Information may be obtained from the following sources:
- directly from you, e.g., whenever you submit information on Website (e.g., by filling out a form or online survey), request information, products, or services, subscribe to our email list, or contact us;
- from technology when you visit the Website, including Cookies and similar technologies;
- from third parties, such as advertising networks, social media platforms, and networks, etc.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
Personal information is usually collected by Electrly for business purposes and is mostly used to help you communicate now or in the future and/or to figure out how sales are going.
Electrly does not sell, rent, or give your personal information to third parties in any other way than what is stated herein.
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
Personal information collected by Electrly may be used for the following reasons, but not limited to:
- to share information about our company, goods, events, and promotions with you;
- to contact the customer whenever necessary;
- to support our own internal company objectives, such as customer service and analytics;
- to undertake internal research for product development, research, and development;
- to check or maintain the quality or safety of a service or product, as well as to improve, upgrade, or improve the service or product;
- to personalize our website visitors' experiences by providing them with stuff we believe they will be interested in and displaying the content based on their preferences;
- to detect and deter criminal conduct (we share this information with a third-party service provider to assist us with this effort);
- for marketing or advertising;
- for third-party services that you authorize;
- for temporary short-term use, such as customizing adverts displayed as part of the same transaction;
- in an aggregated or de-identified manner;
- in the case of IP addresses, we use them to assist in diagnosing server problems, operating the Website, and gathering broad demographic statistics.
Who Do We Share Your Personal Information With?
Our website may contain links to third-party websites, such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube, which may collect and transmit information about you and your use of their services, including personally identifiable information.
Electrly has no control over and is not responsible for the data collection practices of third-party websites. It is entirely up to you whether or not to use their services. Before using their services, you should review their privacy policies and/or modify your privacy settings directly on these third-party sites to ensure that you are comfortable with how these third-party sites use and share your information.
Without prior notice to users, we will never sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not apply to our website hosting partners or other third parties who help us run our business, operate our website, or provide services to our users, as long as those parties agree to keep this information private. On our website, we don't offer or include any goods or services from third parties.
We reserve the right to order or initiate legal proceedings to use or disclose your personal information if required by law, or if we reasonably believe that such use or disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your or others' safety, investigate fraud, or comply with the law or court order.
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
We value the security of your personal information. We employ physical, administrative, and technical safeguards to secure your personal information against unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, or loss. In addition, we provide our workers with security and privacy protection training to guarantee that they have a thorough awareness of personal data protection. Although no security solution will ever ensure absolute security, we are committed to safeguarding your private information.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfill the stated purposes in this Policy unless a longer retention period is needed or permitted by law. Depending on the context, product, or service, the data retention period may vary.
The standards we use to determine the retention period include the time required to retain personal data to fulfill business purposes (such as providing products and services; maintaining corresponding transaction and business records; controlling and improving the performance and quality of products and services; ensuring the security of systems, products, and services; handling potential user queries or complaints; and locating problems), whether you agree to a longer retention period.
We will keep your registration information for as long as it is required for us to provide you with the products and services you have requested. You may contact us, at which point we will delete or anonymize your relevant personal data within a reasonable time frame unless otherwise required by special legal requirements.
Age Limits - Children's Online Privacy Protection Ac
The Children's Online Privacy Protection Ac (COPPA) gives parents control over the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. The COPPA rules, which specify what websites and online service providers must do to protect children's privacy and safety online, are enforced by the Federal Trade Commission and the United States Consumer Protection Agency.
No one under 18 (or the legal age in your jurisdiction) may independently use Electrly. Electrly does not intentionally collect personal information from children under 13 and does not let children under 13 create an account or use our services. Please contact us at [email protected] if you suspect that a youngster has provided us with personal information. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personally identifiable information, we will remove it promptly. We do not market specifically to children under 13 years of age.
Electrly will occasionally amend this Policy without prior notice. The new Policy will take effect right away after it is posted on the Website. To ensure that you are always informed of any changes, we encourage you to check back sometimes.
Contact UsIf you have any questions or concerns about this Policy, please email us at [email protected] or call us at +86 186 7557 8016.
You can also contact us by regular mail at:
Building 9A, Shenzhen Bay Eco-technology park, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China